/b/ - Random

The hottest girl I met

Anonymous
August 5, 2018, 5:26

I can not remember the day, the month, even the year. All I remember is the girl. It was a rainy day, I went to the mall because I wanted to look at the CD's that day. This was when the insane clown posse was still really big in white suburban areas so all my homies were telling me to buy the new album. I stopped buying weed for 3 weeks (fucking BRUTAL I still can not believe I was able to last that long) to save up enough money to buy 2 copies of the album, one for me and for my brother ninja Nick. When I went to the store to pick up the 2 CD's the fag at the front desk told me someone bought the last one and the next shipment will come in on Thursday (IT WAS SATURDAY WTF DUDE). I asked him where the person was and he said she left and turned right to the KFC stand. I booked it from the store and THERE SHE WAS! The love of my life (so I thought). She was beautiful,heres her pix ninjas: ( http://www.omglmaowtf.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Hot-Chick-at-2014-Gathering-of-the-Juggalos-2.jpg ) she had jugalette braids and such a sexy smile. If looks could kill, if looks could kill, she wouldve murdered me 5 times and still gotten away with it. I walked up to her nonchalantly and smirked, I gave her my horniest "woop woop" and she "woop woop"ed back. She smelled like a gas station whore and that made me want her even more. "I bathe in faygo and my fathers urine, wanna fuck me?" I was BLOWN AWAY! WHAT A WOMAN! SHE HAD A WAY WITH WORDS! We ran together holding hands to the mens bathroom, I played with her obese breasts and she started stroking my 5 foot cock. I was ready to hit that neden. Then it hit me, her cock slapped him hard and she came all over my greasy pizza burger face and a little bit of her gunk tapped my tongue. Instead of being repulsive I just decided to go along with it and let her rip my ass in half. Just for fun I said I got raped because us juggalos really are sick fucks. Overall I wish I saw Jerrika again but she got put away for sacrificing her cousin to the dark carnival. Oh well

Anonymous
August 5, 2018, 5:31

holy fucks she's hot ????????????????????????????

TSM_HARDCORE#1FORTNI
August 5, 2018, 8:33

Damn man 11/10 would cum again

Bigzli
!CzaBAdTyJo
August 27, 2018, 5:2

hdshahaha

Update